Friday, November 18, 2016

Government should help!

In my opinion I agree that the government should be helping or paying completely for our college education. As did my classmates blog explained. Every single year tuition is increasing not only for four year universities but also community colleges. People think that by choosing community colleges or state colleges they are able to pay less but it's almost just as expensive as a four year university. I know when I graduated I literally had no money. I had to rely on my parents and luckily they were there to support me or I'd be up to my ears in student loans. We're gonna in debt before we even pay and start to pay for school.
 For a student like me that's super scary to think about. With tuition being so high is discourages young adults to not even want to go to school at all because they are scared they are gonna be broke before they even get a real world job. I know the government already does so much but by helping students pay for college it would offer so many more opportunities for young adults. The audience this reaches out to the most would definitely be students like me and many others. Her argument is very clear and to the point. I'm sure I am not the only one who agrees either.

No comments:

Post a Comment